Okay, okay. I will let everyone chip in and buy me a jumbo-tron for my back yard.
Seriously, how amazing is this thing. Read the description from UnCrate:
Whether you’re looking for a major upgrade to your business’ outdoor seating area or just want to host the best outdoor movie screenings around, the C Seed Outdoor LED TV($TBA) should fit the bill.
Designed by Porsche Design Studio, the C Seed boasts seven LED panels that raise and unfold in 25 seconds to create a seamless, 201-inch 16:9 display with a total of over 725,000 LEDs and a 100,000 Hz refresh rate. The screen is height-adjustable, can rotate up to 135 degrees to the left or right, and is complemented by a robust sound system featuring 6 speakers for the left and right audio channels, as well as three 700W subwoofers. A radio control, digital wireless HD video link, and glass-fiber data lines take care of getting content to the display, and should you worry about the weather, integrated wind, temperature, and laser sensors make sure everything stays safe and sound in bad weather. [Scouted by Ben]
- Last Monday we celebrated the City Leadership 2012/2013 Residents. Strong crop of young talent. They will be missed.
- Was asked to Coach MCS Principals this year in Leadership & Management. Trying to figure out how many we can get on the calendar.
- Charis graduated Kindergarten. Man they get old quick.
- Rob Thompson is a stud. I love what he is doing for MCUTS and for Memphis.
- If you know anyone interested in teaching, you have to tell them about the Memphis Teacher Residency.
- I will compete in the Memphis in May BBQFest at some point in the future. #BucketList – Until then I will go every year. So fun. Thanks Scott!
- Met a talented young man from Missouri on Friday. Looks like he is going to Choose901.
- Got to explain the difference between Opportunity & Ownership to Intervarsity on Friday. Does your organization know the difference?
- The Miranda Lambert concert was really fun. (Yes, I said that publicly)
- The Wilco Concert was very impressive. 26 songs in a little over 2 hours. Two 5 song Encores! Yes, the allusive Double Encore!
Saw this photo and was reminded that a Hot Air Balloon ride is on my “bucket list” for sure.
I know I could rent a balloon and take a ride, but I would love to do one of these experiences where scores of balloons are up at the same time.
Anyone ever do something like this?