Is your personal community of believers mission-centred? (More Good Questions from Tim Chester)
1. Unbelievers are involved in the life of our community.
2. We often have opportunities to talk about Jesus.
3. We are flexible and take risks for the sake of the gospel.
4. We are crossing cultural boundaries.
5. We are contributing to neighbourhood and city renewal.
6. We value involvement in work, business, art, culture, public service and government.
7. We have a vision to start a new gospel community or congregation.
8. We are actively and generously involved in mission around the world.