Is your personal community of believers grace-centered? (More Good Questions from Tim Chester)
1. People are open about their sin and struggles rather than hiding or pretending.
2. Conflict is open rather than suppressed and reconciliation is proactively pursued.
3. People repent of sinful attitudes like anxiety, pride, complaining, fear of others, self-justification, bitterness, anger and selfishness.
4. People repent of good works done for self-righteous motives.
5. People are not afraid to make mistakes.
6. People feel able to relax and enjoy leisure activities.
7. Broken people are attracted to our community.
8. We constantly return to the cross in our conversation, prayers and praise.