Is your personal community of believers God-centered? (Good Questions from Tim Chester)
1. People often extol the goodness and greatness of God in normal conversation.
2. Our corporate worship stirs people’s affections for God (their love, fear, hope, confidence, desire).
3. Prayer is a regular part of our life together.
4. People pray together outside meetings as and when issues arise.
5. When we pray as a community, most people contribute.
6. When we pray as a community, it is sometimes difficult because people readily contribute.
7. Our prayer requests focus on God and his glory rather than on us and our comfort.
8. We are trusting in God’s sovereignty rather than trying to do his work of conversion or worrying about ‘results’.