I consider myself decently well read in the areas leadership and coaching, but this Resurgence list has added a lot of homework to my plate. I have only read 8 of these 42.
Any affirmations or disagreements with this list?
Ministry Vision and Ministry Plan
- Ministry Nuts and Bolts: What They Don’t Teach Pastors in Seminary, Aubrey Malphurs
- Simple Church: Returning to God’s Process for Making Disciples, Thom S. Rainer and Eric Geiger
- Church Unique: How Missional Leaders Cast Vision, Capture Culture, and Create Movement, Will Mancini
- Missional Renaissance: Changing the Scorecard for the Church, Reggie McNeal
- Developing a Vision for Ministry in the 21st Century, Aubrey Malphurs
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done, Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan
- Leading Change, John P. Kotter
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Making Vision Stick, Andy Stanley
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable, Patrick Lencioni
Leadership and Coaching